Presidents' Day - Chamber Office Closed
Name: Presidents' Day - Chamber Office Closed
Date: February 18, 2019
THE CHAMBER OFFICE IS CLOSED IN OBSERVANCE OF THE PRESIDENTS' DAY HOLIDAY
ENJOY YOUR LONG WEEKEND!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE
2019 INSTALLATION & AWARDS LUNCHEON!
The Pittsburg Chamber of Commerce is hosting their Annual Board Installation and Awards Luncheon on March 1st at the Elk's Lodge, 200 Marina Blvd, from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM.
The Chamber will be honoring:
* Big Business of the Year
* Small Business of the Year
* Non-profit of the Year
* Eco Business of the Year
* Educator of the Year
* Veteran of the Year
* First Responder of the Year
Plus, we'll be installing the 2019 Board of Directors:
* Jared Stager, Praxair, Board President
* Wolfgang Croskey, Croskey Homes, Past-President
* Chris Moreno, State Farm, Vice President
* Bob Garrison, Sierra Pacific Properties, Executive Board Member
* Nancy Hairsine, Life Mark, Executive Board Member
* Mariane Smith, USS-POSCO
* Ryan Brown, Bright Security Integrations (formerly Alarm Guys)
* Jason Ruhl, Corteva Agriscience (formerly Dow)
* Reggie Huey, Sutter Delta Medical Center
* Tobin Moon, TYS, LLP, CPA
* Tom Guarino & Dionne Adams, PG&E
* Ron Rives, Attorney
* Trinh Nguyen, LMC, Board Liaison
* Kolette Simonton, City of Pittsburg, Board Liaison
* Janet Schulze, Pittsburg Unified School District, Board Liaison
Welcome to the
Join the Chamber
Chamber Membership means you are helping to build a thriving regional economy.
Browse or Search our Member Directory to find someone who can help you.
The BDBB'S are business professionals who are dedicated to building a strong economy.
Visit us regularly to view our upcoming seminars, workshops and events
Meet our 2019 President's Club Members!
The Pittsburg Chamber of Commerce President’s Club is a community of upper-level members that support the Chamber’s philanthropic arm, designated by the state as an official 501(c)6. The Pittsburg Chamber's President’s Club members contribute additional financial and leadership support to the Chamber and are committed to raising funds for various Chamber programs that support over 200 small businesses and economic development in the region.