Our 2018 Honored Award Winners!
* Big Business of the Year - Chevron
* Small Business of the Year - Hampton Inn & Suites
* Non-profit of the Year - Rotary Club of Pittsburg
* Eco Business of the Year - K2 Pure
* Business Person of the Year - Rose Winter
* Educator of the Year - Michael Ruibal
* Veteran of the Year - Ben Johnson
* First Responder of the Year - Officer Fernando Salamanca
2019 Board of Directors:
* Jared Stager, Praxair, Board President
* Wolfgang Croskey, Croskey Homes, Past-President
* Chris Moreno, State Farm, Vice President
* Bob Garrison, Sierra Pacific Properties, Executive Board Member
* Nancy Hairsine, Life Mark, Executive Board Member
* Mariane Smith, USS-POSCO
* Ryan Brown, Bright Security Integrations (formerly Alarm Guys)
* Jason Ruhl, Corteva Agriscience (formerly Dow)
* Reggie Huey, Sutter Delta Medical Center
* Tobin Moon, TYS, LLP, CPA
* Dionne Adams, PG&E
* Ron Rives, Attorney
* Trinh Nguyen, LMC, Board Liaison
* Kolette Simonton, City of Pittsburg, Board Liaison
* Janet Schulze, Pittsburg Unified School District, Board Liaison
Special thanks to our sponsors:
..and to our those that worked so hard to make
the event happen.
* Susie Quesada, Ramar Foods - Keynote Speaker
* Lookieview Productions (live streamed the event on Pittsburg Chamber Facebook Page)
* Dick Callahan - Emcee
* Bragging Ryts Catering - Chef Terry Braggs and Crew
* Wes Goble - Photographer
* Volunteers: Nancy Van Meter, Mary Lou and Bert Catalang
* Additional Volunteers: Chris Moreno, Linda Dotson - and the Rotary Club of Pittsburg
* Pittsburg Community Band - beautiful entertainment
* Presenter & Board President: Jerad Stager, Praxair
* Elk's Lodge - for the wonderful facility and one of our favorite places
We can't wait for next year.
Welcome to the
Join the Chamber
Chamber Membership means you are helping to build a thriving regional economy.
Browse or Search our Member Directory to find someone who can help you.
The BDBB'S are business professionals who are dedicated to building a strong economy.
Visit us regularly to view our upcoming seminars, workshops and events
Meet our 2019 President's Club Members!
The Pittsburg Chamber of Commerce President’s Club is a community of upper-level members that support the Chamber’s philanthropic arm, designated by the state as an official 501(c)6. The Pittsburg Chamber's President’s Club members contribute additional financial and leadership support to the Chamber and are committed to raising funds for various Chamber programs that support over 200 small businesses and economic development in the region.